Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I have 2 turkeys.

My friends made me hand turkeys! I feel so loved!
WOOT!
Thanksgiving break started today, and guess where i'm going with a bunch of friends!!!
TWILIGHT! I'm so flipping excited! ^_^

Did anyone watch house last night? It was amazing, no?
Yo Queiro leer un libro.

Yeah, i did just speak spanish.

okay, so you wanna know what a good band is?
The Weepies. They're amazing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4sa2HoXpsE
That's one of my favorite songs. Yep.

another good band is Tegan and sara.
they're good.

LATER!

1 comment:

Platypus said...

Ooh! Hand turkeys are muchly spashal! Gobble gobble gobble.

La la la.

Eating turkey makes me happyful! And then you know that Christmas is only a month away! And then it starts snowing, and trees and lights are put up, and it starts to get cold but you can wake up in the mornings and sit by the vents and warm yourself to your very core...

Woot!

P.S. Tryptophan is actually in pretty much every meat product there is. And your body produces it naturally! And it doesn't make you sleepy!

Wow. I know too much...
but not enough...

SNOWFLAKES!!!
*~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~*
~*~~*~~~~~~~*
~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~*
~*~~~*~~~~~~~~*

*************************

...or something. Teehee!

Keep being awesome, my dear friend!
Hi, Lloyd! Bye, Lloyd!

<3 BNLT,
your favorite monotreme