Monday, June 22, 2009

33 pages (soon to be more) about an average teenage boy who goes through life. No fantasies, thank you very much.

So i'm writing a no-plot short story. It's going pretty well so far. I mean, i've never gotten pass 12 pages, none-the-less 33!
Not going to lie, I'm pretty proud of myself right now.

The story has no fantasy aspect to it (other than what he writes. :) ). It's just about a teenage boy who's best friend asks the girl he liked out, the day that he told him, and it's about just his life, basically. I'm just happy I'm actually getting passed the first paragraph :D
I mean, even this plot twist surprised me! And i wrote it.
The kid I liked in the story (other than the main character) just became my least favorite person in the story (there were only 3 to choose from other than him: The main character, Olivia :), and This kid named Garth that sits with them at school but like, never talks. haha. he'd be like, the extra in the tv shows where they don't get payed to talk).
He wasn't a very lucky kid, i guess.

Well, i don't even know how it's going to end yet, so i'm excited about the outcome. It's like when you're reading Harry potter and since you've never watched the movie or read the book (so let's say harry potter 5... well, i watched the movie but didn't pay that much attention to it :D), and you're like ''holy cow, what's going to happen next?!" But like, since you're writing it it's much more thrilling.
Did that make any sense?
haha.

Okay, yeah. So that's all I have to report other than the movie UP!
IT WAS SO GOOD.
I loved it. And i saw it twice, once in 2D and another time in 3D.
I loved it both times. And I'm also learning "Ellie's Theme" on the piano :)
Okay. Yeah.

OH! and ashley and I made a new adventure today. It had both our dads in it. It was basically amazing. With a capital A... MAZING. haha. Yeah. And she's drawing a picture about it :) Because i can't draw. And she can. and... yeah. :)
Okay, yeah. So i'm going to go now.
Thanks for reading!
<3 Rickkie

No comments: