Sunday, September 20, 2009

Put your shoulder to the high on a mountain top.

Happy sunday everybody!
Has yours been wonderful because mine has!
Haha, last night I had a dream that I got married to my best friend David. BAHAHA That will probably never happen.
Because we don't like each other.
And we're like brother and sister.
Speaking of "brother and sister"... actually I won't tell you. Too embarassing.
Yeah...
Okay so announcement! I'm going to see if Rickkieninja.blogspot yadda yadda yadda is available and if so i'm going to change it. Because lifeinsideateenagehippo.blogspot is kind of long and my mom can't remember it :P
Okay yeah.
I'll keep you posted on that.
Uhm...
I have one hundred dollars
WAIT I told you that.
WAIT did I write last night.
I feel really disoriented.
:P oops.
hahaha
Okay talk to you later guys! I love ya!

No comments: