Saturday, October 17, 2009

Back to Basics

I went back to the Sims 2.
I'm not saying I'm done with the sims three, I just miss the variety I had in the sims 2.
I had nearly the whole set of Expansion Packs! The only 3 I was missing were the "stuff" packs.
So why not go back? I mean, it's a fun game. Who cares if you can't look around town or go to work with them? You can go to COLLEGE. Who cares if you have design-a-whatever? YOU HAVE SO MUCH VARIETY. Did I mention so really fun expansion packs???

Yeah. So yeah...
Hahah....


I also decided I'm going to start a "Dream book" well, it's actually a binder... But I mean. I have awesome dreams, awkward dreams, scary dreams, and dreams I just don't want to forget; so why not have one? I mean. It's just so fun to have them.
I love dreams :)
It makes me think of "Big Friendly Giant"

Speaking of really good books, i'm reading "The Spiderwick Chronicles" again. I've read them a ton. I already finished the first one. At like 10:36
Not to mention that I started it at like 10:04.
I'm really good with times and dates and stuff....
I mean, it's weird, but I remember when i woke up: 9:23
And I got home from walmart at 12:26.
And Dad asked what time it was at 1:...
Okay, that one i don't remember haha. It was like 1:25 ish.

No comments: