Monday, March 15, 2010

It's the little things in life that I appreciate the most.



My mom bought me stuff. Like a golden headband, a pink Revlon Ionic hair dryer that I adore.
I also bought a pink shirt that's really cute, and some foundation. The best stuff ever. It's so great.
Too bad I have a freakinig sty again so I cannot use any make up until it's gone. Which means I can't use it until i can wear eye make up :(
Oh well.

I've gotten really into making myself look pretty and presentable lately. Because, really, where am I going to go in shorts, tee shirts, and my hair greasy and up in a pony tail? On what not to wear, that's where. Okay, not really. But still.
I just feel so much better when I'm wearing make up and looking presentable. That doesn't mean i'm not going to have those days where I'm like "screw it" and wear shorts and a tee shirt with hardly any make up, but who doesn't have those days? Girls who just want to make them look really fake. Yep.
But i'm always up to pictures. I'm not one of those girls who gets all dressed up every single day of her life, then whenever a camera comes out, she freaks out and covers herself.
Even boys do that! What is up with that?!
Anyway.

So some updates.

I auditioned for Musical Theater...
I was a little nervous for the audition, but not so nervous that I felt like I was going to puke. No, Nudd has encouraged me so much to be the best I can be, so I didn't totally die.
And the cast list was posted Friday.
AND I MADE IT! Oh man, I'm so excited. I still can't believe it though, just because I made it :)
I sang "Shadowland" from my all time favorite Musical "The Lion King" and I'm actually proud of how much emotion I put into that song.
I wouldn't have had that much emotion if it weren't for Crystal, though. She told me right before I was going into my Audition that I had to picture my house on fire, and I would have to live on the street because I had no where else to go.
And what was funny was that I nearly cried when I sang the part that said "This shadowed land... this was our home." Because that's what I pictured.
So yeah :)

Uhm... Anything else to report?
I don't know. :)
So I'm going to go.

No comments: