Tuesday, May 18, 2010

There's something special

about turning in an application for a presidency.
Sure, I probably don't make it (Don't even try to console me if you do, it's just true and sure it hurts but I don't really mind. And also, I can say it because it's never happened to me. haha), but there's something about putting your heart and soul into the application, I guess.

I ran for the Pioneer Player Presidency for '10 - '11, and it's an election thing. I was running for the publicist/artisan. But I didn't make it past the Preliminaries.
David became President
Max is VP
Mckell is Secretary
Kaylin is now Chief financial officer
Brittany is now Historian
Kelsey is Activities/publicity (they combined those two)
and Jill (again, duh) is Technician.

So duh, I didn't make it.
But I am running for appointed. There are so many people running for that, so I made a lot of effort to make it known how much I want this and why I would be good for the position.
I told her about how I didn't care about my grades until I decided that I wanted to do something with my life. So I decided to change my attitude.
So yeah.

I really want to do Senior rep, but IDK.

No comments: