Saturday, July 17, 2010

Make up!

This summer has been amazing.
I went to lagoon on my birthday, Idaho last friday, laser tagging with my friends, shopping with my mom, and overall time to just sit down and read.
Needless to say, I'm falling behind on the six packets I need to finish before school starts, but I will get there...
I bought--Well, my mom bought--make up and make up brushes yesterday.
It's actually a weird story why.
Our air conditioning broke tuesday, and it was so hot in our house that it was colder OUTSIDE.
So at around 10, when I couldn't take it anymore, I took my ipod outside and sat on the porch looking at youtube videos. I didn't really care what I watched, so I just typed in cute and easy make up.
And it came up with all this stuff, and so I started watching it all, and now I want to start learning how to do it.
And So yesterday I bought everything I need for a really simple looking make up, and I'm not too bad at putting it on! Yay!
I want to start buying more make up whenever I have the money :)

No comments: