Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Yo.

What's crackin'?

I'm sick. Blech. But i'm going to school tomorrow. I love english, gym (how can i love gym? I used to hate it... odd), ballroom, spanish, AND drama.
And I can't miss it because we have NIGHT OF SHAKESPEARE tomorrow night, and my group that i'm directing really needs to get it polished :)
and now i'm in the scene, so yeah.
:)
Speaking of scene, i need to go make holes in my jeans for the other scene i'm in. :)

DUDE! I played Amped 3 all day today. It was so much fun. I beat it about 15 minutes after my brothers got home from work/school. I started it 2 days ago, and had NO time both days before today. But now i'm really tired from staring at a TV all day. It's also because i'm very sleep deprived, and it doesn't help that I can't sleep past 8/9 on weekends. This sucks. :(
oh well, i like getting up early, actually. I love riding my bike at 10. It's just so refreshing... Even though my brother brought the white bike over to our neighbor's house and never brought it back. WTC?! Oh well.

So i have to go do the jeans now. So have a wonderful evening!

No comments: