Sunday, March 8, 2009

Spilled Milk, anyone?


Didn't make it. Oh well.

No use crying over spilled milk, you know?


I'm more focused on a question that's been flowing through my mind lately;

Am I invisible?

I seriously think i am, because no authority figure takes me seriously...


Ugh.

Okay.


So.

Evaluate.


I might not be, i'm just probably in that one slump that you get when you don't make something you REALLY wanted to be in...

you know?


I think what really keeps hitting me hard, was that someone said "This person really wanted to get in, but she didn't. i feel bad for her." And all i could think about was 'how do you think i feel? I wanted to be in ballroom SO bad, i was giving my ALL. and i don't do that much.'

Ugh.

Okay, i'm done venting.


On a good note, we went to the space center yesterday! It was SO fun. i loved it.

No comments: