Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm back at school.

So like, last night my cousins from BYU (eliza and her BF, and Katie and Keith) and Becca and Dawn and Steve; and stacy!  came to our house for a "family dinner."  It was a lot of fun, really!  I sat with becca, jake (eliza's bf), zach, stacy, and eliza when we ate pizza, and then after all of the parents went to the living room and all of the cousins and aaron and bonnie and i played games!  So fun!

Haha, we were going to play frisbee but it was really cold, and so... When Aaron was in the bathroom, we all decided to hide from him (me, bonnie, jake, eliza, and becca).  We were just hiding by the laundry room and the pantry, but when Becca went into the pantry, we all did.  It got really hot, so we got out eventually.  It was fun though!!
Then all of the cousins played Signs; then animal signs; then we attempted playing mafia, but... heh heh heh... didn't work.  So we played hands.  Then we played betty buttons and "I can draw the moon" SO FUNN!  Then everyone left... *sob*  
All in all it was A WHOLE BUNDLE OF FUN!  and stacy's staying for a little while.  I's excited.!

No comments: