Monday, December 7, 2009

Epic? No, it's just me.

I haven't been feeling my best lately.
And I'm not saying I am sick. I'm just saying I haven't been feeling my best. I think it's because I'm just sad that I don't get to do the things that I truely adore. Whether that's ballroom, or musical theater and drama 4(but I do agree, that's because I never tried out for those, or getting to have the opportunity to do Joseph at the Junior High. Don't get me wrong, I'm so happy for David and Jared. I just kind of wish I had that opportunity. Oh well.
I'm definitely trying out for ballroom this year. It's whether or not I make it, how happy I will be.
I wish I had never broken promises.
I wish I had the courage to try the things I love.
I wish I wasn't such a horrible friend sometimes.
I wish I was actually good at writing stories or essays and being an english teacher.
I wish I wasn't so annoyed with people all the time.
I wish...
I wish for so many things, I'm greedy. I know I should enjoy the life I have, but when you see your friends excell in all the things they do and you're just the girl that likes cleaning (and doesn't do well in school or has some amazing talent), it's really hard.
REALLY hard.

1 comment:

Ashley Sanborn said...

Huh, I was just reading the Space Center blog and they posted something along the lines of what I was gonna say... http://voyagerslog.blogspot.com/2009/12/well-that-puts-it-all-in-perspective.html

Because, believe it or not, you do have incredible talents. And you are awesome and completely amazing. SO THERE.

^_^

Love ya!
Platypus