Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My New Years Resolution.

My Cousin Stacey inspired me.
I just want to get them out and in the interweb so maybe I'll actually do them.

1. I want to try out for everything I know I love. I don't want to live in fear of failure, because everything I do will make me stronger.
a. this means Drama 4, Encore, Musical Theater, Ballroom.
b. I want to be on dance team, but I don't think I'm good enough to do that. I only started doing any form of dance last year.
2. I want to lose weight. Or at least be fit enough that I don't gasp for breath after a short sprint.
3. Good grades. I don't do that very well, but I really want to be a great student. I hate having bad grades.
4. I want to be less dramatic. Yes, I am a drama kid, but I don't want to get worked up about things like somebody not answering my question after asking them a thousand and one times. Or getting extremely sad because I keep losing my iPod. It's not cool.
5. Learn how to drive on the highway.

No comments: