Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Superboy and the Invisible Girl.

"I wish I could fly. And magically appear and disappear. I wish I could fly, I'd fly far away from here. Take a look at the invisible girl, here she is, clear as the day. Please look closely, and find her before she fades away..."
I really love the musical "Next to Normal."
It swears a lot... But it has so many life lessons...
And it relates to life REALLY well.
I love it. :D


So something made my day today. I hugged my brother today, because he didn't say hi to me, and when I came home, mom told me that I had made his day. And because I had made his day, it made my day.
It inspires me to really make an effort to love my brother, no matter how much we butt heads. :D

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Sweet, Zach and I had to finally do that, just get used to loving eachother no matter what!

Courtney Hufflepuff said...

Yeah, I never realized I could impact Jake like that.