Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009

But it doesn't really feel like a new year...
I should really work on New Year resolutions. You know we all start one, but really. How many people actually follow through with the whole thing?
I think not a lot.

But maybe this year i will.
Here are a few for starters:
1. Read the B.O.M.
2. Loose weight
3. Do something productive in my life that helps/encourages others.

I think that's a good starter list.
Maybe (with my mom's new CRICUT) I'll put it on my wall with vinyl. haha.
I think I really WANT to do this.
I've never really made a new years resolution list.
haha, weird.

Well, i should let it slide since i'm only a teenager. :j

P.s. Stake dances are the most fun i've had IN MY LIFE.
Okay, that's a lie. But it was still fun none the less <3

Later,
Rickkie Swan: hippo to the extremmmmeee.

1 comment:

Platypus said...

New Year's resolutions go in one year and out the other.

Haha.