Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A random post on a random day

Hey!
i wore my favorite shirt today. And i'm glad i did. I was in a bad mood and so this shirt explained it to everyone. It says ''don't bother me, i'm crabby'' HAH! and people thought i was kidding about the shirt, but no... i wasn't.

Today at lunch, i was telling my friends a story and they all ignored me and left.
and in ballroom, only 2 guys willingly asked me to dance, the others were forced because i was the only one in that row that they hadn't asked.
And i dropped my ipod.
And i forgot my binder for Spanish.
AND i decided that i'm one of those friends that are nice to talk to, but not good to hang out with. Seriously. I sit in my house on friday and saturday nights with nobody calling or texting me saying "hey you want to hang out?" and then i come back to school monday morning and hear about all the spectacular things my friends did together over the weekend. It drives me crazy.
I also decided i'm not going to date. That's the thing i'm not going to do, because i have a gut feeling that people wont ask me. ever. So why bother?

Ugh.. Today sucked. a lot. I'm not sugar coating it anymore. It just sucked.

No comments: