Friday, January 23, 2009

Mornin'!

I have a feeling i REALLY like posting blogs when I wake up. This is, what, the 5th morning blog i've done?
Probably more.

So, i'm almost ready for school, i just HAD to give good news.

Okay, so my computer's been really really stupid lately; and i tried to log on to my log in and it said "blah blah blah blah error blah blah" and i was like "whatever" so i hit okay. then another thing came up (with practically all the "blah blah blah error blah terminate program") and i pressed okay again.
Then i logged onto my computer again.

And something was terribly wrong.
first off, the wallpaper was the default wallpaper you get when you first buy a computer (or if you're a complete nerd that leaves it on for however odd years they want to)
Then, all my personal setting on the desktop were gone. like my Games folder (where i hold all of my Sims 2 Games and soon to be Sims 3!!!) and my music.
MY MUSIC!

And so i got really mad when i tried to do my homework (with music for ballroom) but itunes wasn't working "This application has an error, terminating now" or something like that.

So I signed onto my other login (aka bonnie's because she's always on it, due to her laptop breaking) and went on facebook. The end.

Okay, so i'm telling you this story because i have great news!
IT WORKS AGAIN! All my personal settings are back and EVERYTHING.
I haven't checked iTunes yet because i'm afraid of the outcome. But when i turned on the login, i even got a new update for my EA Games Downloder!!
It's amazing.
*squeeks*

But now here's another awesome piece of news!
I GOT BRISNGR!! And I'm SO happy!!! I just need to finish Eldest first ^_^ But that won't be hard.

Okay, i've got to go to school now. Bye!

No comments: