Sunday, July 26, 2009

I guess the fairytale's supposed to end sometime.

Wait... What fairytale was that.

That's right, I didn't have one.
Of course.
I'm still the same old Courtney Anne Huffman who dreams of having something good happen to her.
I'm still the same Courtney Anne Huffman who has nothing better to do but sit at her computer and listen to music. Or the same Courtney Anne Huffman who thinks of what she's going to name her kids because that's all she can do before she goes insane.

Hey, but now I have an idea of what I want to name my kids.
Like Dwight. And not because of the office. It's because that's my dad's middle name and i like that name. And i like it with cody. Dwight Cody [add last name here]
Or Lawrence.
Or Errol.
Or Olivia.

Told you.

Why does highschool suck so much???

No comments: