Thursday, July 23, 2009

Running boys

So basically, I'm really happy :D
I got to see the guy I like yesterday :D:D:D
It was awesome!
Except David-- bahh!

I'm so happy :D


I've started running. Sure, it's only been two days, but I like it :D
I feel so good! Well, my legs hurt, but i'll get over it! :D

I love running :D

I run with Adara Jones and her mom :D
Except today Adara didn't wake up, so it was just me and her mom :) It was so cool! We talked and I love talking to her. She told me a story about this homeless guy named dwayne (idk how to spell his name) who had schizophrenia and since he couldn't get married because he was homeless and he had schizoprenia, he would look at the obituaries and point at the younger ladies who had died and say "I can marry her in the next life" haha. That was funny.

Yeah.
So yeah.
Okay. I'm probably going to go now. I took a shower a little while ago so now I should brush my hair before i curse myself for not doing it earlier. Which I'll probably do anyways... Hahaha.
Okay yeah. Bye!

No comments: