Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Batman=<3

Though Creepy at many times, I absolutely LOVED Batman: The Dark Knight. I've never enjoyed such a freaky movie. See, I'm not one with the Scary movies. They just make me have nightmares. But this movie was amazing. Heath Ledger and Christian Bail(how do you spell his last name?) are the best Joker/Batman pair ever used. Ledger had that twisted, freakish Joker character down to the dot, and Bail knew how to work it as batman. :D Too bad Ledger died. He would've been a great Joker if they made any other ones.
My brother doesn't think there'll be Joker in the movies now that Ledger's dead, but I think they'll just find someone who can do what he did. Have you seen all the Batman actor's? There are so many, why not just get a new joker! They should just do that... Yeah.
Speaking of Christian Bail, He's in terminator Salvation!!!
Oh yeah! I'm so happy! I love terminator and he'll be a great John Connor. I hope it's not rated R like the other ones. Heehee. Don't worry, I watched the edited ones. :D Haha, my other brother and I were joking that they should have Arnold Shwartzinegar Clones through-out the whole movie. It was hilarious!
Well, I'm going to go now.
Later, hater.

No comments: