Sunday, July 27, 2008

Fireworks outside my window.

Howdy! Okay, that was L-A-M-E. Let's start over.

Hey guys! It's Rickkie Swan. I'm really happy! My friend invited me to ride bikes with him to the high school tomorrow. Haha. I love riding bikes. Too bad my mom's broke. It's a really nice red one with really cool wheels. Right now I'm using my dad's. It's good, but I like my mom's. Once my dad fixes it, my brother and I can go riding around. Oh well.

Anyways. So my friend invited me to go ride bikes to the high school. I'm pretty excited. I've only been to the High school twice, so it'll be a new experience to RIDE BIKES to it. My brother and I will probably be doing that for a few weeks next year. Haha. He'll probably hate it, but I think I'll like it. Well, I've never actually ridden a bike with a backpack on, so I think it'll be something fun to try out. Haha.

Speaking of bikes, I love beach cruisers! I've been looking for a beach cruiser for like FOREVER. I want one so bad. Especially an orange one :P
Orange is my favorite color, if you haven't noticed. :P

Okay, I need to go to bed now.
Later, hater.

No comments: