Saturday, July 26, 2008

Umbrellas on a Sunny Day.

Hey everybody.
Usually by now, I would've neglected my blog, and never written anything. But I really like this blog. It's pretty awesome.

It's because I like to talk. And tell people things. I also like hearing about peoples days. I like knowing they're happy. And trying to help.

Here's a deal, tell me what makes you happy. What gets you up in the morning. It could be anything. What are the 5 things that just makes you feel good inside?

I'll tell you what makes me happy.
1: I love rain. I love the smell(even though that sounds odd), the noise it makes, and just how wet it is.
2: My friends. They are my life support. I don't know what I would do if I lost my friends(again)! There's never a day that I wish one of my friends WEREN'T my friends. Period.
3: Laughing. It's the best thing to cheer anyone up, I think. I love how no matter what happens in life, you will always laugh again.
4: My family. They know what I like, and Know what I don't like.
5: Someone telling me I look beautiful. Not just beautiful, maybe even Pretty, or Cool.

So go ahead! Share what makes you happy.
It can be from, Wearing a helmet, to drinking soda. Running around with friends, to using an umbrella on a sunny day. Whatever makes you happy, I want to know. Maybe we'll have something in common, who knows!

3 comments:

Platypus said...

5 things that make me happy?

Um...

1. Family
2. Friends
3. Everything awesome (read: ninjas, pi, WALL•E, Apple, the Space Center, etc.)
4. Reading a really good book
5.

Platypus said...

Flibbertyschnoggett. #5 should say "writing, drawing, making comics, cooking, etc."

Anonymous said...

These are the things of happiness

1. Being random and crazy
2. Being random and crazy with friends
3. Curling up with a good book
4. Listening to music. (pretty much any kind.)
5. Living life as it comes to me!