Monday, August 11, 2008

Junk!

Swimming is the best thing created on earth.
Well, that is, other than Reading...
And music...
And friends.
And orange hair straighteners.

Speaking of orange hair straighteners, I just bought one off of Ebay! New in the box for $30. Well, $40.50 if you count s&h. It comes TOMORROW! I'm so happy. My brothers BEST friend is coming all the way from Virginia tomorrow, too. He and his girlfriend. It was a gift from her. She's pretty awesome. :]

Okay, so who's read Breakinig Dawn?!
It's AWESOME.

I love it so much.
I love that series.
But not as much as I love The Spiderwick Chronicles. Those are the bomb-diggity. HAHAHA.

My sister and cousin are going to see The Dark Knight tomorrow.
*hangs upside down* I want to go SO BAD.

But I won't bother their "Bonnie, Ben Bonding time." Instead i'm stuck here cleaning. my. room.
Eww.
Double eww.
Infinity eww.
EPIC eww.

It's all because the friends that visited us last week trashed my room by dressing up.

And it doesn't help that my trundle is out, and my nightstand is NOT where it's supposed to be. Nor my fan!!!!!!!!!
Agh! OCD(cdo) kicking in! GYAHH!

Okay, before I freak out anymore, i'm going to go clean my room, move my bed (it's by a wall that juts out, so I can put my nightstand there, BUT WHERE IS MY LAMP GOING TO GO?! AGUH!), take a shower, and make a hat(heehee, i'm working on a "Popcorn Bobble Hat" on the loom. It's really time consuming... I'm pretty close to being done, though).

"So goodbye, adue, parting is such sweet sorrow, doors over there, avertierszen, and farwell, goodbye." *slams door* -Willy Wonka(I don't know if that's all of it... or... right... but, yeah, you get the picture.)

No comments: