Monday, August 4, 2008

Seriously, I'm about to flip.

MY IHOME IS GONE!!!!!!!!!! That's right, my beloved Ihome of 9 months is missing, including it's Ipod... My dad woke me up to walk my dog (because obviously, my brother who gets the money to do the chore can't wake up to do it.)(My mom says it's "too much of a hassel to wake him up.... psh) so I reluctantly get out of bed, and walk my dog. So while she's doing her business, I think to myself "I didn't hear my music when I woke up. Maybe somebody turned it off when i was asleep the FIRST time Mom woke me up. I'll have to investigate." So i get to my room, and si, my music is off... But my Ihome isn't there either. It's coard is. But not him it's self... So I go look in the bathroom (because i like to take showers listening to it)(but, i didn't take a shower last night, and i clearly remember falling asleep after putting down breaking dawn next to my Ipod) and then I take a shot at seeing if my sister had it. She was awake so I ask her, and NO. She doesn't have it.
So I go back to my room and investigate more.... And to make things worse, MY PHONE IS GONE TOO! oh my gosh... I'm so not happy right now. See, i'm not as mad about my phone... Because I can live without it... But i CANNOT live without my music.... It's the only thing that keeps me sane, lately... WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!

No comments: