Saturday, August 23, 2008

Why does this always happen to me?

So, I go out of my room to see if my mom's home, and I see my brother with a HUGE nerf gun, and then I see a package on our coffee table, and my sister's like "There's your hair straightener." So I freak out because i'm really happy. And I was getting really aggravated because i've been waiting for 2 weeks. Then my sister's like, "But mom says you have to do groceries first." So i run into the kitchen and put the groeries away in Record Time, and When I sit down and grab my box, and open it, i pull out the box, and it's blue, so i'm like "okay, maybe it's just a blue box." But i was a little skeptic because on the pictures they show, the box is orange. So i push the inside part of the box out, and the straightener is blue. And I say to my mom "This isn't my straightener." And I got really mad.
I'm so mad, it's not even funny.
The sad thing is, when I was putting away groceries, i thought "Wouldn't it stink if my straighteners the wrong color?"
And then it is.

GYAH!!!

No comments: